Local Companies Produce the world’s first 4K Damage Pack Visual Effects Library – Designed for the Motion Picture, Video & Visual Effects Industries.
The 4K Damage Pack Visual Effects Library was produced by filmmakers Mike Gentilini, Jr., James Suttles and Greg Kraus along with the companies VidMuze (http://www.vidmuze.com), Suttlefilm & Media (http://www.suttlefilm.com ) and Cine’ Foundry (http://www.cinefoundry.com) who are dedicated to producing high quality content for the film and media industry.
For more info: http://www.vidmuze.com/videos/4k-visual-effects-damage-pack
4K Damage Pack Vol. 1
Here’s the first 4K Damage Pack Visual Effects Library that offers tons of epic visual effects that will complete your action packed 4K films.
- 4K (up to 4096 x 2160) Resolution video files **With 4K library only**
- 10 Epic Categories
- Over 275 Assets (video & audio)
- Effects Length of Time: 5 – 65 seconds
- Many of the effects stay within frame
- Available in 3 versions, 4K, 2K and 720p
- Pre-Keyed – Alpha channel is embedded in video file (“drag and drop” ready)
- 120 FPS – Slow motion (choice to change speed to realtime)
- Video Previews for fast playback
- Bonus Content (Muzzle Flashes (1080p), Sound Effects & Dirty Lens Pack)
- Compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Nuke, Final Cut, Avid and more
The 4K Damage Pack Visual Effects Library includes 10 categories of action packed elements and effects.
- 1. Fireball Explosions (12)
- 2. Fast Fire Explosions (3)
- 3. Side Fire Bursts (10)
- 4. Rising Flames (4)
- 5. Dust Elements (16)
- 6. Gun Powder Charges (4)
- 7. Dirt Charges (10)
- 8. Water Charges (4)
- 9. Smoke Charges (6)
- 10. Muzzle Flashes (10)